[Nickle] Debian Package -- help!

Bart Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sun Jul 6 20:37:53 PDT 2003

You are having autoconf version adventures.  This is an
ongoing problem, actually.  Make sure that you are using
autoconf 2.57 or better when running autogen.sh .  I've
added a check to autogen.sh that confirms this so that folks
aren't confused so easily...

In summary:
  make distclean
  upgrade autoconf to 2.57 or better