[Nickle]ooking For Cooperation

nickle@keithp.com nickle@keithp.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:18:20 -0700

China Shipbuilding Supplies South-center Company Oversea Department

Tel:   0086-27-85774017  85731775       Fax:   0086-27-85731775        Postcode:  430022
Address:    14 Jianghan Notrth Road, 4th floor Guangdi Office Building  Wuhan, Hubei, China
E-mail:     csszcodx@public.wh.hb.cn                       csszcod@public.wh.hb.cn
cssceecx@public.wh.hb.cn

Our Ref.: XCE00002                                                              24th April 2002

The Managing Director

We are one of the largest state-owned supply companies in China. As everyone knows, China is becoming "world factory", which is able to produce various high quality goods in low cost. After more than 40 years development we have built close business relationships with many Chinese manufacturers and engineering companies. If you are interested in purchasing goods (including projects) from China we are glad to provide our assistance.

We are eager to build business relationship with you and your company!

If you have interesting don't hesitate to contact us!

Best Regards
China Shipbuilding Supplies South-center Company
Oversea Department
Xu Wanshao
Vice General Manager