[Fontconfig] Cyrillic monospace problem

Stefan Baums fontconfig@fontconfig.org
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:55:03 -0700

> The easy fix is to figure out why all of these proportional faces are
> getting added to the pattern; you'll have to examine your configuration to
> figure that out.

My configuration is unchanged from what fontconfig 2.2.0 shipped
with (on Debian testing, but I don't think Debian changed anything
important).  All I have is /etc/fonts/fonts.conf and
/etc/fonts/local.conf, and they are untouched.  Isn't it more
likely that this is something to do with KDE, seeing that GNOME
applications get it right on my system?  Or do you mean I should
try to add something to my default fontconfig configuration to
make it impossible for misbehaving KDE to get the fonts that it
requests but that I don't want?

S.

--
Stefan Baums