[Fontconfig] suggested fixfor rpm's overwriting local.conf

sean darcy fontconfig@fontconfig.org
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 23:12:57 -0400

As you know the fontconfig.spec causes locl.conf to be overwritten, when
local.conf is supposed to be the user's config file. After messing around
with some messy %pre scripts for fontconfig.spec, I found the Easy Way (tm).

  %{_sysconfdir}/fonts/fonts.conf
  %{_sysconfdir}/fonts/fonts.dtd
- %config %{_sysconfdir}/fonts/local.conf
+ %config(noreplace) %{_sysconfdir}/fonts/local.conf
  %{_bindir}/fc-*
  %{_libdir}/libfontconfig*.so.*
  %{_mandir}/man5/*

You should have a real rpm'er look at it, bit I tried it and it Works For
Me.

sean