[Fontconfig] Installed 2.1.94 - dependencies, fails to read win\fonts and lo

Keith Packard fontconfig@fontconfig.org
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 14:07:55 -0700

Around 13 o'clock on Apr 20, "sean darcy" wrote:

> But...the cvs mytery remains.

I think we're going to have to live with this particular mystery; it won't
be a problem for people building from the package, and perhaps we can fix
it in CVS at some point in the future.  I guess neither of us know enough
about automake/autoconf to figure out where the problem actually lies.

> s,@HASDOCBOOK@,yes,;t t
> s,@ENABLE_DOCS_TRUE@,#,;t t
> s,@ENABLE_DOCS_FALSE@,,;t t
> s,@DOCDIR@,${datadir}/doc/fontconfig,;t t

This looks like you said '--disable-docs' on the autogen.sh command line
but the configure script did manage to find docbook2html.  Remember that
when building from CVS, you cannot use '--disable-docs' as the pre-built
documentation isn't present in the CVS repository.  If you didn't use
'--disable-docs', then we've a fine autoconf mystery...

Thanks for testing CVS to make sure the .fon bug was squashed.

-keith