[Fontconfig] possible font selection/rendering problem in mozilla and konque

Philippe A fontconfig@fontconfig.org
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 15:56:14 +0000

>From: Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk <qrczak@knm.org.pl>
>Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 10:42:55 +0200
>
> > - In Konqueror, a string rendered with 'sans' uses 'Comic Sans MS'
>rather
> > than 'Luxi Sans'.
>
>Konqueror has its own font settings which should default to KDE-wide
>settings
>for some fonts and have some builtin defaults for others. They can be
>changed
>independently in Konqueror's settings.

I doubt the problem is at this level. I've configured Konqueror to use these
fonts:

Standard font: Sans
Fixed font: Monospace
Sans serif font: Serif
Sans serif font: Sans

Also, Konqueror gets affected when I reorder my fonts.conf. It pretty much
proves Konqueror is going through fontconfig rather than forcing it's own
settings.

http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/