[Fontconfig] Installed 2.1.94 - dependencies, fails to read win\fonts and lo

sean darcy fontconfig@fontconfig.org
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:27:05 -0400

>From: Keith Packard <keithp@keithp.com>

>Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:23:44 -0700
>

>Around 17 o'clock on Apr 19, "sean darcy" wrote:
>
> > But -you may ask - why didn't I just checkout cvs and build that? I
>tried.
>
>You'll need the doctools stuff to build fontconfig from CVS.  The tarballs
>include pre-built manuals.
>
>btw -- there should be an 'autogen.sh' in CVS that will do the necessary
>steps to prepare the sources for bulding:
>
>$ ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
>
>-keith
OK, did:

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --disable-docs
make

same result. I don't think it's a problem with the docs. It looks like a
Makefile issue:
gcc -g -O2 -o edit-sgml edit-sgml.o
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `fonts-conf.5', needed by `all-am'.
Stop.

FWIW, I've got all the redhat docbook stuff:
rpm -qa | grep docbook
docbook-style-dsssl-1.78-2
docbook-utils-0.6.13-1
docbook-style-xsl-1.60.1-1