[Calypso] Switch to python3

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sat Mar 16 10:51:24 PDT 2019

I haven't looked at Calypso in a few years; it's been working 'ok' for
me, but I've been doing some other Python stuff and decided to go poke
around a bit. I discovered that the vobject module is available for
Python3 now, which means we can switch from Python2 at last.

Here's what I've done this week:

 1) Switch to Python3
 2) Multi-threaded networking
 3) Improve performance by saving source text
 4) Fix some matching issues
 5) Expose sub-dirs as 'collection' objects

I've pushed these changes to my local repo:

        https://keithp.com/cgit/calypso.git/

I've also created a salsa repository for Debian work:

        https://salsa.debian.org/debian/calypso

I've tentatively versioned this as 2.0; if anyone is up to test or
review the code, that would be awesome.

If there are other changes out there that I've missed, please let me
know.