[Calypso] Incorrect parsing of rrule?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Jan 27 22:47:40 PST 2016

[Guido Günther]
>> My intention was to not pass on the exception from do report but rather
>> set a status code in multistatus so other rrules get applied correctly.
>
> Ping? Any other opinions on that one?

I did not understand your proposal.  The request is breaking the
requirement of the specification, and I do not understand how you expect
us to move on when this happen.  What should a range search without
limits mean?  No limits is the most obvious interpretation, but then the
range search part is basicly ignored, which isn't any better, I believe.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen