[Calypso] Send contacts from Android with DAVdroid is possible?

Raniere Silva raniere at rgaiacs.com
Fri Jan 1 07:45:57 PST 2016

Hi Jelmer,

sorry for the long delay in reply your message.

> > I try to sync the contacts from my Android phone with Calypso
> > using DAVdroid, https://davdroid.bitfire.at/, but I think that DAVdroid
> > didn't send the contacts or Calypso only add the first contact it receive
> > (that was previously add).
> I'm using DAVdroid with calypso without problems. I've got a couple of
> patches to calypso though; I'll see if I can send them to the list
> (assuming that's the best way to get them merged).

I imagine that your patches are available at git at github.com:jelmer/calypso.git.
I try to use the master branch from the previous Git repository
but I'm still getting problems.
Maybe the problem is with my dialer/contact app
so I report the problem upstream [1].
In any case, could you send me the following information
from your phone:

1.  DAVdroid version
2.  Android version
3.  Dialer/contact app