[Calypso] General Calypso usage

Stefan sbegerad at t-online.de
Sun Dec 20 06:50:55 PST 2015

Dear all,
I have running an calypso instance on my virtual Debian 8 box since
today. That is why I like to play with calypso a bit. Until now, I
figured out how to create appointments and contacts. That seems to be
straight forward.Now I like to do more serious stuff.

Some questions appeared I would like to ask this way. Here it goes.

*According to the file setup.py, a website called
http://www.calypso.org/ shall exist. This website, however, seems to be
offline or moved somewhere else. Any idea?

*Doe you have experience with autostart setup of calypso? Some day in
the future I would like to run a calypso instance on a rather
operational and real server.

*Does any documentation exist apart from the git repo?

*I am not an expert of git, but I could imagine running a remote repo to
backup a calypso database. Does anybody has experience with that?

Cheers,
Stefan