[Picolibc] Integrating Picolibc into a GCC toolchain

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Mar 17 09:34:27 PDT 2022

"R. Diez" <rdiezmail-newlib at yahoo.de> writes:

>>> https://github.com/rdiez/JtagDue/blob/master/Toolchain/Tools/GeneratePicolibcCrossFile.sh
>
>> I'll try to implement that in the next days without using the external tool 'expr'.
>
> I have done that too.
>
> Let me know if you need anything else.

Hah! You're just ahead of meson here -- they've recently added the
'meson env2mfile' command which generates a cross file from a command
line and set of environment variables. Your script still seems more
complete as it lets you specify c_ld as well as the compiler.

I hope you find this as amusing as I do -- two people with the same idea
landing code at almost exactly the same time.