[Snek] Version 1.6
keithp at keithp.com
Tue Aug 10 16:48:55 PDT 2021
This release was prompted by the first fix, which makes communications
reliable to devices without OS support for flow control.
* Support explicit serial synchronization using ENQ/ACK so that
applications sending lots of data do not require OS flow control
support. With many devices connecting via USB/serial adapters that
do not provide any flow control, adding explicit flow control to
the Snek implementation provides a way to make downloading code
reliable for them.
* Fixed incorrect precedence between bitwise and (&) and bitwise xor
* Lots of improvements to the EV3 port making it more like
other Snek devices.
* [Narrow 1284](https://www.crowdsupply.com/pandauino/narrow) port.
This is a small board with the ATmega1284 SoC which is like the
ATmega328 but with much more Flash and RAM which provides way more
room for Snek to run.
* Seeed Grove Beginner Kit port. This is another ATmega328p based board
but with a range of devices provided in the kit. Snek supports the
LED, Buzzer, Light, Sound, OLED Display, Button, Rotary Potentiometer
and 3-axis Accelerometer.
* Seeeduino XIAO port. This is a SAMD21-based device on a tiny board
with a USB-C connector.
* Arduino Nano Every port. This uses the ATmega4809 which has 6kB of
RAM, providing much more space for Snek programs.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 832 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Snek