[Snek] Preliminary snek packages available

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Mar 4 22:08:40 PST 2019

I've got preliminary snek packages built for generic linux and Windows
now. These both include a native snek binary for experimentation, the
snekde development environment, a snek-duino.hex image to load onto a
Duemilanova board and documentation. The linux version also includes a
shell script that uses avrdude to program the board.

All linked from the new snek home page here:

        https://keithp.com/snek/

I think it would be nice to get Mac OS X packages made at some point,
but I can't build Mac OS X console binaries on my Linux box, nor am I
sure how to package Python programs for OS X.