[Snek] Snek version 0.93 tagged and released

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Apr 11 22:24:34 PDT 2019

I'm getting pretty close to a Snek 1.0 release at this point; 0.93
includes all of the pieces I want to have in 1.0, including Linux, Mac
OS X and Windows packages, binaries for Duemilanove and Metro M0 Express
and a fairly complete reference manual/tutorial.

I've uploaded packages for these three operating systems to the snek
distribution page:

        https://keithp.com/snek/dist/

And, I've pushed debian packages to my personal Debian repository:

        https://keithp.com/archive/

I'll be testing this with some students over the next week or two and
see if I need another pre-1.0 release, or if it's ready to ship.