[Rockets] [RocketsNW] Anyone available to host the model launch this weekend in Wilsonville?

Robert Krausert lawndart.robert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:13:22 PDT 2011

Keith,
Have Stefan host the event. But make it a BYO GSE event. That is a great time for folks to test their and their kids equipment.

I'd love to handle the gear, but I'm on stroke watch right now. I have Sunday free. But sadly, I cannot help. My wife would skin me if I asked.

Cheers,
Robert

Cheers,
Robert