[Rockets] [RocketsNW] 10/17 Brothers PSAS Launch Report. Roll controlsuccess!

Scott Berfield sb at berfield.com
Mon Oct 18 21:53:31 PDT 2010

awesome.
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Krausert [mailto:lawndart.robert at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 07:37 PM
To: Mfreptiles at aol.com, keithp at keithp.com, rockets at rocketsnw.com,
rockets at keithp.com
Subject: Re: [RocketsNW] 10/17 Brothers PSAS Launch Report. Roll controlsuccess!

That was amazing. I loved the programmed 90 degree rolls after each interval. The down video was pure clean, and each rotation was clean and held. That rocket stayed 180 degrees the whole time. Viewers can see just how much the Earth rotated while in flight. That was purely amazing. Signle axis guidance was working.

Now I just hope I didn't break any rules allowing this flight. We did the OROC stuff.

That was so cool. Keith, let PSAS know that we almost have forgotten about their lawndart.

Cheers,
Robert