[Rockets] [RocketsNW] 10/17 Brothers PSAS Launch Report. Roll control success!

Bill Munds appusher at q.com
Mon Oct 18 19:44:52 PDT 2010

Very impressive, Keith.!
Congratulations on the project success!
Regards,
Bill at PSP

From: keithp at keithp.com
To: rockets at rocketsnw.com; rockets at keithp.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:42:07 -0700
Subject: [RocketsNW] 10/17 Brothers PSAS Launch Report. Roll control success!

We had a great time in Brothers last weekend -- clear skies, light winds
and warm hospitality from the resident launch hosts, Tsolo and family.

I wrote up a note about the event here, along with the on-board video:

http://keithp.com/blogs/psas-roll-control/

Thanks to Robert Krausert for helping me with the waiver activation, and
all of Oregon Rocketry for letting PSAS fly from their world-class
launch site.