[Rockets] 10/10/10 Wilsonville Memorial Park Launch Report

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Oct 18 17:39:55 PDT 2010

Another beautiful day in the park! Blue skies, light winds and warm(ish)
temperatures. Unfortunately, the morning was rainy and cold, and it
frightened almost all of the rocketeers away this month...

Ethan, his Dad and I were the sole fliers this month, although we had
four spectators out watching for a while.

        Launches:               17
        Successful flights:     15
        Flyers:                 2
        Rockets:                10
        Most Flights:           11 Ethan (and his dad)
        Biggest Motor:          E9-6 Ethan (and his dad)

I managed to lose one sustainer in the tall fir trees (two stages at
Memorial park?)

We've still got one more launch this year, so put it on your calendars
and plan to come have fun with us then!

 November 14, Sunday 2pm to 5pm

Hope to see y'all there