[Rockets] [OROC Members] 04/11 Wilsonville Memorial Park Launch Report

Robert Krausert lawndart.robert at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 21:22:26 PDT 2010

Holly [sdasdfasdfag!!!]

Many words Keith. Some not the list. You did it!! I'm proud to say after a
year and 4 months... You have created a flying spot. 114 tells me people
need a place to fly. 79 people there tells me the word is getting out. I'm
so proud of what you've created in Oregon. Every NWR flyer owes you the
same. Giving a place to fly, youth learn, absorb, and plan the future.

Here I thought the crowd in March was big. 79 people, amazing.

I signing you up for "outreach leader of the year" with NAR.

Well done.
Cheers,
Robert