[Rockets] March launch at Memorial Park, April in doubt

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Mar 2 17:08:14 PST 2009

I've reserved the ball field at Memorial park for March 14th from 12:00
until 3:00. The usual deal; model rockets under NAR rules.

However, starting in April, the park is reserved every Saturday
afternoon for baseball practice. I'll talk to Peggy next week and see
what options we have; her assistant, Judy, suggested that we might be
able to come on Sunday afternoon instead. I'd have to make that from
14:00 until 17:00 though. If that timing works for others, I'll go ahead
and make an April reservation.

keith.packard at intel.com