[Nickle] Nickle version 2.82 released

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Oct 3 10:41:36 PDT 2018

I found that exp wasn't generating more than the base 50 bits of
accuracy from the initial estimate because I was range-reducing to 0-1
where Newton's method wasn't converging because of the small
slope. Changing this to using 2-3 instead made the convergence happen
quickly and generated accurate results.

There are now tests across a range of precisions for both exp and log
(which depended on exp for its results) to make sure that the accuracy
of the results follows the precision of the inputs.

There's also a minor patch for musl (an alternate libc implementation)
compatibility.