[Nickle] nickle: Branch 'master' - 2 commits

Bart Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Thu Nov 22 23:20:14 PST 2012

Yeah, making the docs match is a good start.

I had assumed that the else block would catch the exception raised when the
opening part of the twixt failed. I'd have to think about how the syntax
and semantics for that would look, and whether it would be a good idea.

As it stands, though, I think we've gone to a lot of trouble to absolutely
ensure that the closing part of the twixt is executed even though the
opening part has failed, which seems like a recipe for bad trouble in a lot
of use cases...

--Bart