[Nickle] Added &&= and ||= support, changed default loading

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sat Dec 10 14:29:37 PST 2005

Two changes in the code I just uploaded worth mentioning.

First, &&= and ||= are now supported.  They are
short-circuiting, as you would expect.  May be bugs: let me
know.

Second, the namespaces Mutex, ARC4, PRNG, and Process are no
longer loaded when Nickle starts up.  To use these
namespaces, use the autoload or autoimport commands.  Expect
that future new namespaces may also have this property---the
startup time of Nickle would get very slow if we had to keep
compiling miles of un-needed code on every invocation.

Coming soon: the much-needed Sort namespace to rollup a
bunch of sort code I have lying around.

    Bart