[Nickle] Re: nickle building woes

Bart Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Jan 7 16:48:13 PST 2004

You may want to subscribe to the Nickle mailing list at
http://nickle.org if you haven't already.  Thanks much for
your feedback on the build!

Yes, there have been some changes lately that are pretty
rough---I'll try to sort things RSN.  The auto-tarballer
needs to be fixed to run autogen.sh on nickle.org before
building the tarball, which should take care of the
configure problem.  The version.h thing is just my bug, and
needs fixing.  I put in auto-version-incrementing because we
never got around to incrementing version numbers, and I did
it a fairly hackish way.

Let us know what you're up to with Nickle, and how we can
help make it better!

	Bart