[Nickle] Interested in contributing to Nickle

Anup seshagia at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Jun 30 12:53:14 PDT 2003

Hi Keith,

Prof. Masey has referred me to you . I am interested in contributing to
the nickle project.    Prof.Masey told me that  there is a requirement
to  write a sub-language for walking over yacc grammer and preprocess
out and replace yacc positional parameters. I am planning to do this as
a part of my open source course under Prof. Masey.  I am willing to
learn Yacc and am very much interested in completing the project
assigned to me. I went through the TO DO list in the CVS repository and
I could not find the requirements for this task. I need your guidance
and help to understand the project and any pointers to get me started in
the right direction will really be appreciated.  Is this email address,
a good way of contacting you if I have further questions.

Thanks and regards
Anupama Seshagiri