RESOLVED: [Nickle] nickle from CVS (2002-12-04) fails loading builtins

Bart Massey nickle@nickle.org
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 13:54:33 -0800

We should probably do something about that, now that you
mention it.  builtin.5c used to be built from builtin.5c.in:
we don't need to do this anymore.  Thus, deleted
builtin.5c.in from CVS, and added builtin.5c.  It never
occurred to me that once builtin.5c was added to CVS, CVS
might refuse to update the old stale version.  Hmm.  I hate
CVS.

Suggestions, anyone?

	Bart