[Nickle]A usable calculator again

Barton C Massey bart@cs.pdx.edu
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:59:06 -0800

Ah, but anyone with half a clue in CS knows that log_base_2
is the One Interesting Logarithm :-).  Similarly with
log_base_10 and most engineering disciplines.  But you're
probably right about naming conventions.

I'm thinking we don't need exp10 and exp2 given that we have
an exponentiation operator.  Also, I always understood "exp"
as an abbreviation for "e to the x power"... :-)

		Bart