[Nickle]Preliminary nickle web site

Keith Packard keithp@keithp.com
Sat, 07 Apr 2001 21:21:08 -0700

As we near the public annoucement of nickle, I've started a web site.
It's got some examples and the start of a tutorial along with pointers to
the CVS repository and the mailing list.  Of course, the web site itself
is in the repository if anyone wants to make changes.

We're anticipating getting the domain 'nickle.org' in the next week or so,
at which point the web page will be referenced from that name.  Until then,
you can find it under:

	http://nickle.keithp.com

(I had to figure out apache virtual hosts for this trick).  If your DNS
can't find this name, try http://keithp.com/nickle

Bart is busy writing the manual; once that's done, we'll be ready for a
release.

-keith