[Mailman] Hi Keith, I am a open source fan and interested in your excellent work, can you help me?

李海 lihai_suc at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 01:46:25 PDT 2007

Dear Keith,
        I am a open source fan ,I found your paper at http://keithp.com/~keithp/talks/KeithPackardAls2000/index.html , what a execllent work. I am studying GTK+ now, I want to develop a window like you showed in http://people.freedesktop.org/~keithp/screenshots/  such as sharp_shadow.png.
       I install xcompmgr and modify xorg.conf ,now X Composite can work well.but because of can not find any source code or manual to refer , I don't know how to start. Could you help me? Could you give some source code which can create a window like  http://people.freedesktop.org/~keithp/screenshots/ show. I am eager to get your help. I will appreciate any of your help.
      GOOD LUCK!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Yours,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         mars