[Islandwools] It's Springtime at Island Wools!

Island Wools info at islandwools.com
Fri Apr 26 08:55:34 PDT 2019

 <https://www.islandwools.com/collections/yarns>

And we have a new, very spring color.  Pantone’s color of the year is Living Coral, and I couldn’t be more pleased.  Coral is one of my favorite colors, especially for Spring!

To celebrate, I’ve created a new color, aptly called “Living Coral”.  I’ve been busy dyeing it up in most of my bases.  It’s currently available in most of my fingering weight yarns: Silky Merino Light, Silk Whimsy, Cashmere Bliss, and 2ply Bliss.  In DK it’s ready to go in Merino Bliss DK.  And in Worsted, we have it in Merino Bliss Worsted and Merino ’n Silk!

Personally, I dreaming (and have started, along with 10 other projects…) a new sweater in Silky Merino Light.  I’m using Ecuador <https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ecuador>, from Joji Locatelli.

 <https://www.islandwools.com/search?q=living+coral>

You might be wondering, how does Living Coral compare to Salmon Days?  Living Coral is lighter, has more color variation, and is a bit pinker than Salmon Days.  Here they both are, side by side:

Left to right: Silk Whimsy Living Coral, Silk Whimsy Salmon Days, SIlky Merino Light Living Coral, Silky Merino Light Salmon Days.

I hope this message finds you well and your flowers blooming!
Julie