[Islandwools] Black Friday & Saturday Sale!

Julie Packard julie at islandwools.com
Fri Nov 25 04:44:29 PST 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!  We hope that everyone had a wonderful day full of pie.  At Julie’s house, Thanksgiving is all about the pie.  We had Pumpkin, Apple, Pecan, Chocolate, and Marionberry.  We also had pumpkin cheesecake.  Mmmm. Of course we also had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberries and a token vegetable.

We are having a sale on all our Della Q bags today and tomorrow (Friday and Saturday).  15% off!  Enter Grateful in the coupon code to save.  Choose from our large selection here: Della Q <http://www.islandwools.com/collections/della-q>.

And, we are still offering free shipping on all US orders of $50 or more through the end of the month.  That will automatically be applied to qualifying orders.

Thank you to all our loyal customers, we wouldn’t be here without you!

Many thanks,
Julie & Libby

For questions about an online order or to update your email address, write to info at islandwools.com <mailto:info at islandwools.com> or call us at 360-370-5648.

Happy Fall!

Island Wools, 140B First St, Friday Harbor, WA 98250