[Islandwools] Happy Halloween & New Hours!

Julie Packard julie at islandwools.com
Fri Oct 30 17:55:52 PDT 2015

Fall is really in full swing around here!  I hope everyone has a great Halloween.

We'll set our clocks back early Sunday morning and the days are definitely getting shorter.  With that, starting Sunday, we’ll be closing the shop at 4pm every day, however, we’ll still be open 7 days a week!  These hours will be in effect through the end of the year.

Most of our stock is available through our website as well, www.islandwools.com <http://www.islandwools.com/>.  If you would like to place an order and have it ready to pick it up at the shop, enter the code “pickup” and you won’t be charged for shipping.

Looking for a great project for yourself or for a nice gift?  Check out the Autumn Blush Shawl.  This shawl knits up quickly using a worsted weight yarn on size 8 needles.  We have knitted it using Whimsical Colors Merino ’n Silk in the color Griffin Bay:

The pattern is available through the Ravelry, you can find it here: Autumn Blush <http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/autumn-blush>

See all the beautiful colors of Merino ’n Silk here:  Merino ’n Silk <http://www.islandwools.com/products/merino-n-silk?variant=1135482680>

Happy Fall!!

Your knitting obsessed pals at Island Wools,
Julie & Libby

Late fall hours:
open every day 10am-4pm

http://www.islandwools.com