[Islandwools] Fall is almost here!

Julie Packard julie at islandwools.com
Mon Sep 8 15:07:49 PDT 2014

Fall is coming to Island Wools in Friday Harbor!  Have you started your Holiday crafting?  How about a new sweater for winter?  Or maybe some mittens and hats?

Website update
We now have an online shopping cart!  Want to order more Whimsical Colors yarns?  Wondering what colors of Madelinetosh yarns we have in stock?  You can see it all at www.islandwools.com.  Don’t see something?  Ask!  We are still getting some items up online.

Special Event!
October 3rd through the 26th we will be hosting a Knit Swirl Trunk Show!  In addition to the three sweaters we have in the shop we will have five additional sweaters from Sandra’s collection. Come into the shop anytime during these dates to try on these beautiful sweaters.  Which one will be your favorite?  Not familiar with these beauties?  Check out Sandra McIver’s website: www.knitswirl.com.

	Julie’s Coat of Many Colors							Julie’s Going Green

New in the Shop:
We now carry Dyed in the Wool from Spincycle Yarns from Bellingham.  These beautiful yarns are spun in a tiny mill on Camano Island from fiber dyed in Bellingham.

Also new is Cascade Pacific in Worsted and Chunky  in solids, multis, and colorwave (striping).  This is a very soft machine washable and dryable yarn of 60% Acrylic and 40% Merino which makes this yarn perfect for kids' garments and blankets.  There are lots of gorgeous colors to choose from.

We have some new colors of Manos Serena   This is a beautiful lightweight yarn made from an unusual blend of cotton and alpaca.  It has a wonderful drape and makes lovely shawls and sweaters.

Whimsical Colors yarns are dyed in the shop.  Have you seen the wide range of Whimsical Colors yarns?  We now have several different sport weights in addition to our lace, fingering, DK, and worsted yarns.

Thursday Nights:
We are open from 7pm to 9pm.  Come knit and/or crochet with us or get some shopping done!

Thanks to all of you for your business.  We love being here for the people who live here as well as for all the wonderful people who visit our lovely island.  Come see us again soon!

Sincerely,
Julie Packard and her awesome employee Libby

Island Wools
140B First Street
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
website: http://www.islandwools.com