[Islandwools] Classes!

Julie Packard julie at islandwools.com
Fri Jan 10 19:47:07 PST 2014

Our Sock and Vest classes are about to begin next week.  There is still time to sign up!

There was an error on the website and in the newsletter about the Sock classes.  They are indeed being held on TUESDAYS, January 14th, 21st, and 28th.  I had mistakenly put the wrong dates, but it was correct that the classes are on Tuesdays.

There is still room in the morning Sock class.  If you would like to enroll, please respond to this email!  We will be closed Sunday through Tuesday for inventory (with the exception that I will be teaching the class on Tuesday!).

We also have room in some of our other classes as well, be sure to check out the full list of class offerings at http://www.islandwools.com/Classes

Julie
http://www.islandwools.com
360-370-5648