[Fontconfig] Bold Font replacement

Ka Kit Hoi fontconfig@fontconfig.org
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:17:19 +0800 (CST)

--0-1196747489-1047295039=:90243

Hi,

I am a Chinese user. As the Dynafonts I used in Chinese does not have bold style, so that fontconfig cannot return a bold font when the application request a bold style of the same font (I already added them in alias serif). My fc-list of the fonts look like.

DFPHeiLight\-B5:style=Regular
DFPHeiBold\-B5:style=Regular

Although they are different ttf, actually the second one is the bold version of the first one. Is that any way so that, for example, when a application requests a "serif" font in lang zh, return the first one, when it request a bold "serif" in lang zh, return the second one?

Thanks,
Alger Hoi

и藕镀(甧ㄠ)オ綟ń(对)程(Twins)...
筁も诀筧羘 翴Ring常眔

--0-1196747489-1047295039=:90243

<P>Hi,</P>
<P>I am a Chinese user. As the Dynafonts I used in Chinese does not have bold style, so that fontconfig cannot return a bold font when the application request a bold style of the same font&nbsp;(I already added them in alias serif). My fc-list of the fonts look like.</P>
<P>DFPHeiLight\-B5:style=Regular<BR>DFPHeiBold\-B5:style=Regular</P>
<P>Although they are different ttf, actually the second one is the bold version of the first one. Is that any way so that, for example, when&nbsp;a application requests a "serif" font in lang zh, return the first one, when it request a bold "serif" in lang zh, return the second one?<BR></P>
<P>Thanks,<BR>Alger Hoi</P><p><a href="http://hk.yahoo.com/mail_tagline/?http://hk.ringtone.yahoo.com/ringtone/listsongs?cat=002002">и藕镀(甧ㄠ)</a><a href="http://hk.yahoo.com/mail_tagline/?http://hk.ringtone.yahoo.com/ringtone/listsongs?cat=001008">オ綟ń(对)</a><a href="http://hk.yahoo.com/mail_tagline/?http://hk.ringtone.yahoo.com/ringtone/listsongs?cat=003001">程(Twins)</a>...<br>
<B><a href="http://hk.yahoo.com/mail_tagline/?http://hk.ringtone.yahoo.com/">筁も诀筧羘 翴Ring常眔</a></B><br>
--0-1196747489-1047295039=:90243--