[Fontconfig] Installation

Anthony Fok fontconfig@fontconfig.org
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:05:12 +0800

You probably know that fontconfig and Xft2 (and Gnome/Gtk 2.2) are both in
Debian "testing" (sarge) and unstable (sid) already, and most other programs
have been rebuilt to work with these libraries.  So, if you are adventurous,
you may want to upgrade.

Hmm... speaking of which, I wonder if any developer ever backported all
these stuff to Debian 3.0?  I don't know.

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling