[Fontconfig] Configuration problem??

Ciprian Popovici fontconfig@fontconfig.org
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:10:13 +0300

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 23:34:59 -0400 "Wilcoxen, Scott"
<SWilcoxen@macf.com> wrote:
> Hello all!  I have just finished compiling the current versions of
> fontconfig, Xft, Xrender, and render found on the Fontconfig.org site.
> Not to go way back in history with all of this, but I started this
> whole process due to some problems I was having with getting Mozilla
> 1.3 to run on an LFS system when compiled with the -enable-xft option.

Just FYI, I just finished compiling Mozilla 1.3 with the latest stable
releases of the above from fontconfig.org and it runs fine. My system is
a "barebones" RH 7.1 which means I've installed the absolute minimum
by RPM and compiled the rest into /opt dirs.

Unless someone else proves me wrong, my wild guess is this may be a
Mozilla problem. If you wish, we can compare setups in private and
return to the list to discuss the matter if we can't find anything
wrong with Mozilla.

--
Ciprian Popovici