[Fontconfig] Endian issue with sub-pixel anti-aliasing

Keith Packard fontconfig@fontconfig.org
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:12:07 -0700

Around 17 o'clock on Apr 22, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Not entirely sure whether this is a freetype or Xft issue, so mailing here
> for further input. I have the latest freetype/xft/fontconfig stack built on
> my x86 machine, working as expected. However, when displaying on my XF86 4.3
> PPC, I get this lovely yellow glow:

	$ export XFT_DEBUG=96

That'll display a lovely ascii graphic for each glyph rasterized and show
how the various pieces are built so we can tell whether the glyphs are
rasterized wrong or whether the X server is drawing them incorrectly.

-keith