[Calypso] Include failing tests or not?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Jan 27 06:45:52 PST 2016

Hi.  Just for fun and to get an idea about the robustness of calypso, I
sifted through my mail archive and picked some example calendar entries
I have seen over the years.  In the branch available from
I now try to load these files

  from-google-calendar-70.ics
  from-lotus-notes-6.ics
  from-lotus-notes-8.ics
  from-mozilla-calendar-1.ics
  from-tripsync.ics
  from-zimbra-calendar.ics

And all except one loads just fine in calypso.  The file from Lotus
Notes 8 fail with "'tuple' object has no attribute 'tzinfo'", no idea
why.

And this bring me to my question.  Should such test cases be added to
the "official" test suite, even if they are failing?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen