[Calypso] Handle resources with slashes in the name

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Jan 25 14:19:06 PST 2016

[Keith Packard]
> Yes, here's an edited version of the entry that caused the problem for
> me.

Thank you.  Any idea how to trigger the bug.  It imported ok for me
using import_file(), at least, so I guess there is some other part of
the API that is failing.

This test addition to test_collection.py is working using the file you
provided:

    test_resource_with_slash = "tests/data/resource-with-slash.ics"
    def test_uid_with_slash(self):
        collection = Collection("")
        self.assertTrue(collection.import_file(self.test_resource_with_slash))
        self.assertEqual(len(collection.items), 1)

I had a look at the code you patched, but do not know the code well
enough to understand how to call it from my test function.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen