[Calypso] Incorrect parsing of rrule?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Jan 25 01:42:55 PST 2016

[Guido Günther]
> Wouldn't it be simpler to exercise match_filter_element() directly
> (introducing a new unit test class TestMatchFIlterElement). You'd then
> have tight control on the input data and the matching rules. The
> necessary data could be dumped out of match_filter_element() with the
> unpatched code.

Yes, this was simpler.  Using match_filter() I got a working test.  In
the process I discovered that the test probably worked earlier too, as
the query was for VTODO items while the test set had VCALENDAR an item.
Anyway, attached are two patches to fix the handling of <time-range>.
The first is just making the type of a return value more consistent,
while the second actually fixes the issue.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen