[Calypso] davdroid support (was: Re: calypso projecet organization)

chrysn chrysn at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 3 14:18:14 PST 2016

On Mon, Feb 01, 2016 at 09:03:37PM +0000, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> FWIW DavDroid works with current master for me. I agree it would be
> nice to have that (and CalDavZap) though :)

well, partially so. davdroid does recently support entering a
collection's path manually, and their configuration website does explain
how to use it with the various servers[1], but still i feel that full
support means using all autoconfiguration.

chrysn

[1] https://davdroid.bitfire.at/configuration/

  -- Bene Gesserit axiom