[Calypso] calypso README

Stefan sbegerad at t-online.de
Sun Dec 20 05:51:19 PST 2015

Dear Jelmer,
the following modules where missing on my freshly installed debian 8
box. I added them with the "pip install <module>" instruction.

*daemon
*lockfile
*vobject

The lockfile module was present, but not in the right version. The
instruction "pip --upgrade install lockfile" helped me out.

Calypso is running now. I verified that it works using evolution as
calendar client.

Thx everybody from the mailing list for the support so far.

Cheers,
Stefan