[Calypso] calypso packaging, upstream patches

chrysn chrysn at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 19 10:01:00 PDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 11:48:09AM -0500, Keith Packard wrote:
> Any idea how we might get the ThreadedMixIn working? Would be nice to
> get multi-client stuff working?

i haven't been in the "big picture" part of calypso yet, always only
dealt with the parts where there already is a file name; especially, i
don't quite understand why there is this X-CALYPSO-NAME thing instead of
just storing every file right under the name it is exported via DAV.
(which seems to be one of the reasons we need caching at all).

so, to answer your question -- no, i have no idea.

i do, however, have several clients configured to use the same
(single-session) server, and as they don't keep their connections around
all the time, things work well.

best regards
chrysn

--
This may seem a bit weird, but that's okay, because it is weird.
  -- perldata(1) about perl variables