[Calypso] calypso with davdroid: in the direction of principals

chrysn chrysn at fsfe.org
Mon Dec 9 09:38:06 PST 2013

On Mon, Dec 09, 2013 at 06:31:09PM +0100, Sebastian Bachmann wrote:
> Hi,
> it seems like to have this patch working you need a git repository
> initalized at ~/.config/calypso/calendars (or at the location you keep
> your folders). If you only have git repositories in the specific
> calendar and addresses folders it will not work.

to be precise: in order for my patches to work, /$USER/ must be a
collection on its own, because it serves as a principal. as calypso
checks for a git repo to be present, this fails rather silently, as
calypso does not output any information about the resource at all.

best regards
chrysn

  -- Bene Gesserit axiom