[Picolibc] Picolibc version 1.4 tagged

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.org
Wed Feb 5 13:15:46 PST 2020

I've tagged version 1.4 today:

 * Copyrights everywhere! I've applied copyright messages to source
   files that didn't have any by extracting them from git history or
   old releases (for pre-git files). These patches are pending upstream
   in newlib.

 * BSD Licenses updated. I posted a patch to remove the advertising
   clause from files with Berkeley and NetBSD copyrights. Now picolibc
   is advertising-clause free, which makes it compatible with the GPLv2.

 * Merged newlib version 3.3.0

 * RISC-V ieeefp.h functions bug fixes. These were found by the test
   suite and patches are in both newlib and picolibc now.

With the copyright and license updates, I'm hoping that this version
will make it into Debian.