[Calypso] How may I help with calypso?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sat Jan 23 23:20:51 PST 2016

[Jelmer Vernooij]
> Hi Petter,

Hi.  Very glad to see your response. :)

> Patches to the list is the best way. Please give us some time to
> review. :-)

OK, then I will do this.  But I am reluctant to pass on other peoples
patches without their approval.  For exmample the patches in
I fail to understand why they have not been passed on to this list
already.  I send a long email with the entire patch to get feedback, but
it was blocked because if was too large (43k).

Also, there are four github repos with this code (find it searching for
"calypso caldav"), which might have useful changes.

It is a problem that the obsolete git repo from Keith seem to be the
official one, causing contributors to make their own local changes
instead of sending them here.  Not having an up to date and common base
for development and bug fixing make it hard to pull together.  Perhaps
the <URL: http://keithp.com/calypso/ > page can be changed to point to
the alioth git repo?

> I think these should be merged, but perhaps there was a reason they
> weren't submitted. Guido?

I think so to, but am unsure as Guido is here on this list and would
know better. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen